Thursday, February 5, 2009

first post

So this is it, my first post. I'm going to start by listing some of my favorite things i have heard while djing. As i remember more things or hear more things, i will post them.

last night @ muse i was playing the Fashen edit of the Smiths classic "Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before" and some guy asked me who did this Mark Ronson cover.

 A couple of weeks ago, some guy asked me to play that new M.I.A. song "the paper planes".

Over the holidays, some girl asked me for T.I. so i played " Why you wanna". As that track was playing, she came back and said, " can you please play some T.I. already?"

i have hundreds of these stories, as does any other working dj. these are all i can remember this moment off the top of my head so i'll leave it short and sweet. post your own stories in the comments section. 

p.s. this will also me the infamous dj ashraf mohammad's stomping ground until he takes a cue from me and makes his own, even "ALT-er" blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment